We offer summer camps every year. Our campers participate in a variety of activities, including
- Learning to care for horses andd other animals
- Learning safe horsemanship
- Learning basic riding (walk, trot, canter)
- Learning how to tack and untack(saddles, bridles, etc)
- Ground working horsesl
- Ranch art (painting fences and jumps)
- Building camp fires and cooking out
- Songs and stories
- Star gazing and Fireworks
Our camps have a 1 - 4 supervisor to child ratio.
Preparing for Camp
Campers should bring: Jeans, boots, swimsuit, sunscreen, sleeping bag, pillow, camera, a horse movie to share.
Do not bring: Cell phones, computers, video games.
For those not sleeping over, parents can drop their children off between 8 and 9 in the morning. Evening pickup is between 8 and 9 pm.
In 2013, we will have camp on the following dates:
- June 10-12
To reserve a spot, please contact us.
Our 2013 rates are:
|1 Day||$150 per person|
|2 Days, 1 Night||$300 per person|
|3 Days, 2 Nights||$400 per person|
|4 Days, 3 Nights||$500 per person|